The Cube Orange+ Standard Set(ADS-B Carrier Board)
Pixhawk orange cube plus the ADS-B carrier board equipped with a high performance dual-core H7 processor, the H7 uses Cortex M7 double precision processor, 400MHz CPU, Cortex M4 running at 200mhz, 2 MB Flash, 1 MB RAM, this dual-core architecture provides a high performance and stable solution for flight. Carrier Board integrated uAvionix 1090MHz ADS-B receiver, allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area, that effectively improve the flight safety of UAV. Compatible with ArduCopter, ArduPlane and ArduRover flight control software. It is an open source flight controller which also is the upgraded version of Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Black.
The new Cube Orange+ Flight Controller
- Equipped with a high-performance dual-core H7 processor(STM32H757 Dual Core M7+M4).
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a relatively small form factor (a cube).
- Fully CubePilot Carrier Board compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future. It is an open source flight controller which also is the upgraded version of Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Black. It uses the new STM32H7 chip, which is 4 times faster than the SMT32F4 in the Black Cube. Also, some sensors in the Pixhawk Cube Orange+ are much better than those in Cube Black. Cube orange+ can only be used with APM firmware, although the Cube black can be used with both APM and PX4 firmware.
The Cube Orange Plus (IMU V8)
- The Cube Orange+ target to education, drones lovers and professional cost-effective drone hardware providers.
- The new generation of more powerful H7 processor, stronger performance, faster, more secure,
- Triple-redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, The Cube Orange+ can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional UAV platform.
- Pixhawk Cube Orange+ Flight Controller open source autopilot(ADS-B Carrier Board)
- 1090 MHz ADS-B Receiver from uAvionix
- Previously known as Pixhawk 2.1
- Automatically avoids aircrafts
- Is integrated into the new ADS-B carrier board
The Cube Orange+ Standard Set ADS-B (IMU V8) Carrier Board
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc., which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
Cube Orange+ Flight Controller main Features
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multi-copter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
- Single board, high performance integrated flight controller
- Increased reliability and reduced integration complexity
- Improved sensor performance
- Best ease-of-use in open-source world
- Enough I/O for any application
- Improved microcontroller resources
- 32bit STM32H757 Dual Core M7+M4(Flash 2MB, RAM 1MB)
- 32 bit STM32F100 failsafe co-processor
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- High-powered piezo buzzer driver. (On expansion board)
- High-power RGB LED. (I2C driver compatible Connected externally only)
- Safety switch / LED.
- microSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time
Low density: 0.1” over mold Futaba keyed servo connectors (Mfg. to be identified)
- Cabling: AWG24, ribbon or round, iconic color scheme
Stack: Hirose DF17, 80pos , 4 mm stacking height, 0.5 mm pitch, drop-proof
High density: JST-GH 1.25 mm
- Cabling: AWG28, ribbon, iconic color scheme
Power Module: Molex Clik-Mate 2 mm for both main and backup power(on bottom of board)
For product installation and configuration, please visit: The Cube Orange+ Standard Set (ADS-B Carrier Board) Manual