Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS
Only 2 left in stock
- Here 3+ Can GNSS GPS * 1
- Cables * 1
- Manual * 1
- iStand * 1
Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS
Here 3+ GPS GNSS is a high precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with DroneCAN protocol. Upgrade to the Dual core STM32H757 running at 400MHz with 2MByte Flash, and 1MByte RAM. It provides faster processing speed and better reliability of GNSS receiver and provides GPS position hold capability. Hex Here3 Plus GPS unit module (M8P) is an upgraded version of drone GPS based on Here 2 GNSS GPS (M8N) unit, Here3 Plus GPS is compatible with Pixhawk 2.1 and most of the other open-source flight controllers.
Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS GPS is one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK modules available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry-leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm. Using integrated real-time kinematics (RTK) gives you centimeter accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about Here 3+ GNSS.
Here 3+ GNSS system Features
- Cost-efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (For using the GPS RTK function, RTK base station is needed). Positioning accuracy down to centimeter-level in an ideal environment.
- Brand-new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust and water resistance (Not guaranteed to be waterproof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment).
- The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity and real-time features benefited from DroneCAN protocol
- Equipped with STM32H757 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities.
- Supports future firmware updates. Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
- Built-in Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), for advanced navigation needs. A comprehensive solution, Built-in RM3100 magnetometer, ICM42688P 6DOF gyroscope and accelerometer, for enhanced navigation. Fully capable of running ArduPilot onboard.
GNSS system Hardware Specifications Comparison
|Model||Here 3 GNSS||Here3+|
|Receiver Type||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)|
|Satellite Constellation||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I|
|Positioning accuracy||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m|
|Navigation Update Rate||8 Hz||8 Hz|
|Communication Protocol||DroneCAN 1Mbit/s||DroneCAN 8Mbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃||-40℃ to 85℃|
Check more detail about the high precision GNSS system in Here 3 CAN GNSS GPS Manual.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 7 cm|
1 review for Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Good discount and fast delivery.2022-12-20Verified Purchase