Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1
$500.00 – $899.00
The New Version of Herelink V1.1 is ready to ship now!
Herelink 2.4GHz Long Range HD Video Transmission System V1.1
Herelink HD Digital Video Transmission System V1.1 is one of the most accessible and simplest ways of integrating an HD video & data transmission and remote controller ground station into your drone. Herelink v1.1 brought to you by CubePilot Hex Technology and ProfiCNC, the team who brought you Pixhawk and The Cube GPS system. The small size and light weight of ground unit makes it easy carrying out and handle when you fly your drone in the field. And the size of air unit can be fit in almost all type of drones.
The newest Cube Orange+ Standard sets and Here 3+ GNSS can best fit for Herelink V1.1.
The Air Unit 1.1 Integrates a data link unit, remote control link, and video display unit into a single device, making a complex device system integrated and miniaturized. 2.4GHz radio controller, data and control information, and the transmission range is up to 20 km, minimum latency of 110ms, two HDMI inputs, and supports 720p 30fps, 1080p 30fps / 60fps video format. The Air Unit uses between 7-12v input power and has a single UART for connection to the flight controller or other Mavlink accessories.
The Herelink Controller 1.1 is a 2.4GHz radio controller with a 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options that allows users to get long-range HD video, telemetry, and control link up to a whopping 20 km. It uses the 2.4GHz band on LTE over Wi-Fi. This allows maximum transmission distance. Purported to have a range of 20 km in FCC and 12 km in CE.
The large 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options such as live images, autopilot configuration through the native QGroundcontrol, or other GCS applications based on the Mavlink system. Both the Air Unit and the Radio Controller are equipped with powerful Pinecone S1 processors with 4 cores at 2.2GHz and 4 more additional cores at 1.4GHz. This allows for tons of possibilities for app usage and future development. Compare to the old version, the new V1.1 Updated with SD Card Slot and Ethernet port and Updated with a brighter screen at 1000 nits.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about Herelink V1.1.
- Screen brightness of controller is improved up from 600nit to 1,000nit.
- Ethernet port added on the air unit
- SD card slot added on the air unit
- New v1.1 package separated into 2 boxes, 1 for air unit and 1 for control unit
Note: Please use the latest version of flasher_win to upgrade your HereLink1.1 controller and HereLink1.1 air unit firmware.
Hex Herelink Features
- Herelink v1.1 2.4 GHz frequency Long Range HD Video Transmission & Controller System
- Android based smart device with 5.46 inch 1080P capacitive touch screen.
- PineSync Technology based on S1 Processor
- Integrated digital transmission system simultaneously transmitting video, telemetry and control.
- Custom Solex TX and QGC ground station software with MAVlink support for Ardupilot and PX4.
- Dual hall effect self centering gimbals with removable sticks.
- 1080P HD video with dual digital video inputs.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- 6 customizable Mavlink buttons and Mavlink/Sbus hardware wheel.
- RC gimbal control on dedicated service independent of Solex TX / QGC.
- Tether and share video and telemetry via Wi-Fi ground station such as Mission Planner.
- For developers: the possibility of installing custom applications and custom images and logos
- OTA updates (Other to the Air – wireless)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB to connect with other devices
- Additional Ethernet Interface on Air Unit
For more detail about Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1, please visit: Herelink V1.1 Manual
Herelink Full Set, Herelink Controller unit, Herelink Air unit
Air Unit and Controller hardware information:
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 * large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 * small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2 GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4 GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20 km CE / SRRC 12 km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: [email protected] [email protected] / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: [email protected] BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- FCC ID: 2A596-HX406210
- IC: 28413-HX406210
- New Herelink V1.1 HD Long Range Video Transmission & Controller System features a Mainboard + video daughterboard + RF daughterboard. The Video daughterboard is designed for bridging an HDMI signal input.
- The RF daughterboard is designed for transceiver transmission RF signal. You can use the M2 (E) connector to connect the daughter board with the main board.
- Size: 78.5 * 30 * 13 mm
- Micro HDMI * 2: Input for external camera video signals
- 2 Pin interface * 1:7V-12V power input interface. And avoid sharing BEC with servos.
- 3 Pin interface * 1:3.3V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface * 1: Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB * 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Button * 1: Used for pairing and state reset
- Indicator * 2: used to indicate the frequency and picture status
- ETH Interface * 1（only supported by Air unit 1.1: Network protocol device access
- MMCX antenna jack * 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- SD Slot（only supported by Air unit 1.1: For future usage
- Signal bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Model: Herelink Air Unit 1.1
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 * 106.5 * 31 mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 1000nit,16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker * 1, built-in microphone * 2
- Remote control: rocker * 2, scroll wheel * 1, bottom button * 6, with backlight, top button * 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / Wi-Fi / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp * 2 (left, right)
- Interface: Micro USB * 1, Micro SD * 1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) * 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) * 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power: Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging: Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)
- Manufacturer: HEXAERO PTE LTD. / HEX TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
3 reviews for Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
This product is good and easy to use. The price is affordable compares to other controllers
I just got this and a Herelink to see the state of PIXHAWK and was super impressed by the quality and the job that the Cubepilot site is doing to document and support the technology.
Using Herelink for more than a year, it is quite useful for us and we love this product