The Cube Purple
Out of stock
The Cube Purple-Single Module
The Cube Purple (Cube Mini) autopilot (also called the Hex Mini Cube) is designed for ground based applications such as boat, car or rover. Based on the original Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Black main module with F4 chip, this flight controller is a much smaller platform for applications where sensor redundancy is not required. The Cube Purple Set (with Mini Carrier board) is a best solution for small drones. It can compatible with both PX4 and APM firmware.
- Single IMU sensor
- Single Baro Sensor
- Built-in STM32F4 chip
- The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a relatively small form factor (a cube). All inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems. Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs. For more info, please check from Ardupilot.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 Mhz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32-bit failsafe co-processor
- IMU (accels, gyros and compass) * 1
- InvenSense MPU9250 (accel and gyro) * 1
- MS5611 barometers * 1
INSIDE THE CUBE
- An STM32F427 Rev 3 Flight management unit. (where the flight controller lives.)
- An STM32F100 I/O processor with pass through capabilities for failsafe. (deals with the Receiver and outputs )
Please install the Beta version of firmware for Mini Cube. Thank you.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.