Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Here 3 CAN GNSS
Only 2 left in stock
- Here 3 Can GNSS GPS * 1
- 3M stickers
Here 3 CAN GNSS GPS
Here 3 GPS GNSS is a high precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash-proof up to a certain limit. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, it provides faster processing speed and better reliability GNSS receiver, and provides GPS position hold capability. Hex Here3 GPS unit module (M8P) is an upgraded version of drone GPS based on Here 2 GNSS GPS (M8N) unit, Here3 GPS is compatible with Pixhawk 2.1 and most of the other open-source flight controllers.
Here3 is one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK module available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm.Using integrated real time kinematics (RTK) give you centimeter accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
Here 3 GNSS is a Cost-efficient GNSS system that supports RTK mode. Positioning accuracy down to centimeter-level in an ideal environment. Improved dust and water resistance over the Here+ (Not guaranteed to be water-proof).High data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features from the DroneCAN protocol, with Here3+ now moving to DroneCAN 8Mbit bus speed. Here 3 is Equipped with the STM32F302 processor while the Here3+ jumps to the Dual core STM32H757 running at 400MHz with 2MByte Flash, and 1MByte RAM. Supports future firmware updates. Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner. Built-in Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), for advanced navigation needs.
The New Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS is on sales.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more about Here GPS series
- Cost-efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (For using the GPS RTK function, RTK base station is needed). Positioning accuracy down to centimeter-level in an ideal environment.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust and water resistance (Not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment).
- The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
- Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
- Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.
Here 3 CAN GPS
Here 3+ CAN GPS
|Receiver Type||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)|
|Satellite Constellation||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I|
|Positioning accuracy||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m|
|Navigation Update Rate||8 hz||8 hz|
|Communication Protocol||DroneCAN 1Mbit/s||DroneCAN 8Mbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃||-40℃ to 85℃|
For a complete RTK solution, you will need Here 3 RTK Base additionally.
For product configuration and installation, please check Here 3 CAN GNSS GPS Manual
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3 cm|
1 review for Here 3 CAN GNSS
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
If you need a GPS for mapping, you really can’t beat this.