Hexsoon 450 Drone Frame (Discontinued)
Hexsoon 450 drone frame (EDU450 Drone Frame) is mainly for education, testing and development, teardrop arms with upward tilt. Includes T-Motors 20A ESCs, props and PDB. It is a carbon fiber frame with light weight. It is a best 450mm frame for multi-copter/multi-rotor drone.
Multi-Rotor/Multi-Copter UAV frame The awesome reference/education drone! Perfectly suits the Cube Mini and full carrier board.
450MM Multi-Rotor/Multi-Copter UAV frame (with power)
- Brand new design on copter arms. Better aerodynamics provided by the drop-shaped structure.
- Carbon fiber material provides light weight, high strength.
- New designed holders help lower the center of gravity, providing safer and stabler flights.
- Patented drop-shaped arms with less drag and more reliability.
Developed by the team at Hex in collaboration with the arducopter development team, the Hexsoon 450 Drone Frame platform has enough space, and lifting capacity to make it the ideal platform for your next research project without the hassles of intricate parts selection. The aerodynamic arms also greatly improve flight times.
Hexsoon 450 frame’s propellers are meant to be installed and removed without tools. This means replacing them is easy as well as drone transportation.
This drone frame kit is also delivered with a power module having 4 direct outputs for ESC, a 5V (3A) output, a 12V (2A) output, a VTX and a FPV camera output.
- EDU450-Drone Frame standard parameters are available EDU450-Drone Frame.param (NOTE: Hexsoon EDU450 params for ArduPilot Copter 4.0.0)
- More information on the Hexsoon 450 Drone Frame
- The EDU450-Drone Frame is delivered as a kit. It has to be assembled.
To have the Hexsoon 450 Drone ready-to-fly, a few additional parts (not included in this kit) are necessary:
- a flight controller (autopilot) like the The Cube Orange Standard Set (ADSB Carrier Board)
- LiPo 3S batteries from 3300mAh to 5300mAh, or 4S up to 5000mAh Tattu 4S1P Lipo Battery
- a transmitter and receiver having at least 6 channels such as Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1
- a GNSS receiver like the Here 3 with iStand CAN GNSS provides also GPS position hold capability
For other drone accessories, please visit World Drone Market.