The Cube Orange Standard Set(ADS-B Carrier Board)
Pixhawk Cube Orange Standard Set is open source autopilot comes with a powerful H7 processor, featuring triple redundancy IMU system, Carrier Board integrated uAvionix 1090MHz ADS-B receiver, allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area, that effectively improve the flight safety of UAV. Compatible with ArduCopter, ArduPlane and ArduRover flight control software. It is an open source flight controller which also is the upgraded version of Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Black.
Note: Due to the chip shortage for The Cube Orange Standard Set, it has been discontinued. If you still need it, you can buy the rest of stock and switch to the New Cube Orange+ as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Cube Orange
- The Cube Orange target to education, drones lovers and professional cost-effective drone hardware providers.
- The new generation of more powerful H7 processor, stronger performance, faster, more secure,
- triple-redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, The Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional UAV platform.
- Pixhawk Cube Orange (ADS-B Carrier Board)
- Features a 1090 MHz ADS-B receiver from uAvionix
- Previously known as Pixhawk 2.1
- Automatically avoids aircrafts
- Is integrated into the new ADS-B carrier board
The uAvionix ADS-B Carrier Board
The new carrier board has an integrated 1090Mhz ADS-B IN receiver from uAvionix, this allows users to detect ADS-B OUT equip aircraft in the area and displays information such as the Position, Altitude, Speed and ID of the detected aircraft on a connected ground station. This also allow sense and avoid features included in Ardupilot to be used if configured.
This ADS-B receiver is connected to the internal serial 5 Port, this is compatible with Ardupilot, Mission Planner and QGC.
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc., which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
Cube Orange Flight Controller main Features
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multi-copter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
- Single board, high performance integrated flight controller
- Increased reliability and reduced integration complexity
- Improved sensor performance
- Best ease-of-use in open-source world
- Enough I/O for any application
- Improved microcontroller resources
- 32bit STM32H753 (32bit ARM Cortex M7, 400 MHz, Flash 2 MB, RAM 1 MB).
- 32 bit STM32F100 failsafe coprocessor
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED main visual indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time
For product configuration and installation, please check The Cube Orange Standard Set (ADSB Carrier Board) Manual
Standard Carrier Board Footprint & Dimensions
Footprint and dimensions of the Cube carrier board versions
- Standard Carrier board
- ADSB-In Carrier Board