Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
The Cube Orange Standard Set
- The Cube Orange Set * 1
- Power Brick Mini * 1
- I2C Board * 1
- The Cube Standard Cable Set * 1
- Mounting Screws * 4
- 3M Large Stickers * 3
- 3M Medium Stickers * 2
- 3M Small Stickers * 4
- Package * 1
The Cube Orange Standard Set(ADS-B Carrier Board)
Pixhawk Cube Orange Standard Set is open source autopilot comes with a powerful H7 processor, featuring triple redundancy IMU system, Carrier Board integrated uAvionix 1090MHz ADS-B receiver, allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area, that effectively improve the flight safety of UAV. Compatible with ArduCopter, ArduPlane and ArduRover flight control software. It is an open source flight controller which also is the upgraded version of Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Black.
Note: Due to the chip shortage for The Cube Orange Standard Set, it has been discontinued. If you still need it, you can buy the rest of stock and switch to the New Cube Orange+ as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more about the Cube Orange Standard Set
The Cube Orange
- The Cube Orange target to education, drones lovers and professional cost-effective drone hardware providers.
- The new generation of more powerful H7 processor, stronger performance, faster, more secure,
- triple-redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, The Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional UAV platform.
- Pixhawk Cube Orange (ADS-B Carrier Board)
- Features a 1090 MHz ADS-B receiver from uAvionix
- Previously known as Pixhawk 2.1
- Automatically avoids aircrafts
- Is integrated into the new ADS-B carrier board
The uAvionix ADS-B Carrier Board
The new carrier board has an integrated 1090Mhz ADS-B IN receiver from uAvionix, this allows users to detect ADS-B OUT equip aircraft in the area and displays information such as the Position, Altitude, Speed and ID of the detected aircraft on a connected ground station. This also allow sense and avoid features included in Ardupilot to be used if configured.
This ADS-B receiver is connected to the internal serial 5 Port, this is compatible with Ardupilot, Mission Planner and QGC.
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc., which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
Cube Orange Flight Controller main Features
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multi-copter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
- Single board, high performance integrated flight controller
- Increased reliability and reduced integration complexity
- Improved sensor performance
- Best ease-of-use in open-source world
- Enough I/O for any application
- Improved microcontroller resources
- 32bit STM32H753 (32bit ARM Cortex M7, 400 MHz, Flash 2 MB, RAM 1 MB).
- 32 bit STM32F100 failsafe coprocessor
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED main visual indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time
For product configuration and installation, please check The Cube Orange Standard Set (ADSB Carrier Board) Manual
Standard Carrier Board Footprint & Dimensions
Footprint and dimensions of the Cube carrier board versions
- Standard Carrier board
- ADSB-In Carrier Board
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 7 cm|
- STM32H753 (32bit ARM Cortex M7)
- 400 MHz
- 1 MB RAM
- 2 MB Flash (fully accessible)
- STM32F100 (32bit ARM Cortex-M3)
- 24 MHz
- 8 KB SRAM
- Sensors: (all connected via SPI)
- Accelerometer *3 : ICM20948, ICM20649, ICM20602
- Gyroscope * 3 : ICM20948, ICM20649, ICM20602
- Compass * 1 : ICM20948
- Barometric Pressure Sensor * 2 : MS5611
- Operating Temp: -10C to 55C
- IP rating/Waterproofing: Not waterproof
- Servo rail input voltage: 3.3V / 5V
USB port input:
- Voltage: 4V – 5.7V
- Rated current: 250 mA
- Input voltage: 4.1V – 5.7V
- Rated input current: 2.5A
- Rated input/output power: 14W
- Cube: 38.25mm * 38.25mm * 22.3mm
- Carrier: 94.5mm * 44.3mm * 17.3mm
- IO Ports: 14 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU)
- 5 * UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2 * with HW flow control
- 2 * CAN (one with internal 3.3V transceiver, one on expansion connector)
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input
- Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
- PPM-SUM signal input
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3v ADC input
- Internal microUSB port and external microUSB port extension
5 reviews for The Cube Orange Standard Set
05 Customer(s) recommended this item
Very nice equipment. I was using the old Pixhawk. When I switched to the new cube, I found the new one is much better. The ability to mount it without vibration damper was extra nice. Plus comes with lots of cables and power module.
I purchased some accessories in this shop. The services and products they provided are very good. I am pleased by them and will continue shopping from them.
We are using the Cube Orange on our VTOL in the developing stage. and try to get it ready as standard kit in 2022
This version is much better than the Pixhawk 2.4.8. And it has triple redundancy
When we connected it to the GPS, it gets GPS lock super fast.
We just received this product and start played with it. The orange cube becomes an gold cube which make the unit vey cool. The unit runs very smoothly. We really like it up to now. Thanks