Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
CubePilot Cube ADS-B Carrier Board
- CubePilot Cube ADS-B Carrier Board * 1(Carrier Board Only)
CubePilot | Cube ADS-B Carrier Board
This is an updated version of the original carrier board, its overall footprint is identical to the previous versions and main changes compared to original carrier are as follows:
- Integration of uAvionix ADS-B IN Receiver
- Built-In ADS-B Antenna
- New Product Livery
- Correct labelling Of CAN Ports
- Allows you to break out the full functionality of the Cube
All other specification and external connections remain identical to the original board apart from the following
NOTE: For using the ADS-B Carrier Board, you need to connect it to the Cube Module. All series of Cube Modules are compatible with Mini ADS-B Carrier Board.
Follow us World Drone Market on our YouTube to view more about the Cube ADS-B Carrier Board.
uAvionix ADS-B Receiver
The new carrier board has an integrated 1090Mhz ADS-B IN receiver from uAvionix, this allows users to detect ADS-B OUT equip aircraft in the area and displays information such as the Position, Altitude, Speed and ID of the detected aircraft on a connected ground station. This also allow sense and avoid features included in Ardupilot to be used if configured.
This ADS-B receiver is connected to the internal serial 5 Port, this is compatible with Ardupilot, Mission Planner and QGC.
To enable the CubePilot Cube ADS-B Carrier Board in Ardupilot to detect aircraft on ground station you need to be using Copter or Plane 4.0 onward for the Cube Orange and set the following parameters
- ADSB_ENABLE = 1 Enable ADS-B (Disabled as default)
- SERIAL5_BAUD = 57 Set baud rate
- SERIAL5_PROTOCOL = 1 Set protocol
- SR0_ADSB = 2 Set ADSB stream rate to ground station
- Note: You may need to set SR1_ADSB = 2 to enable receiving on ground station on Telem 1 or SR2 for Telem 2.
For Advanced users you can set the ADS-B Alarm and Sens and Avoid with the following parameters
- AVD_ENABLE = 1 Enable alarm and avoidance using ADSB
- AVD_W_ACTION = 1 (0=Disable, 1=Enable ) Enable Warnings
- AVD_F_ACTION = 1 Controls how the vehicle should respond to a projected near-miss (i.e. 0= None, 1= Report, 2=Climb Or Descend, 3=Move Horizontally, 4=Move Perpendicularly in 3D, 5=RTL or 6=Hover)
- AVD_F_RCVRY = 3 sets how the vehicle will behave after the vehicle has cleared the near-miss area (i.e. 0 = Remain in EXCER_ADSB, 1 = resume previous flight mode, 2 = RTL, 3 = Resume if AUTO else Loiter)
Visit World Drone Market to buy the whole set of Cube Orange+ Stand Set (ADS-B Board) with Here 3+ with iStand CAN GNSS.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2.5 cm|
1 review for CubePilot Cube ADS-B Carrier Board
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Great product, it’s not that expensive considering the included ADS-B receiver.