Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1
$500.00 – $899.00
The New Version of Herelink V1.1 is ready to ship now!
Herelink 2.4GHz Long Range HD Video Transmission System V1.1
Herelink HD Digital Video Transmission System V1.1 is one of the most accessible and simplest ways of integrating an HD video & data transmission and remote controller ground station into your drone. Herelink v1.1 brought to you by CubePilot Hex Technology and ProfiCNC, the team who brought you Pixhawk and The Cube GPS system. The small size and light weight of ground unit makes it easy carrying out and handle when you fly your drone in the field. And the size of air unit can be fit in almost all type of drones.
The Air Unit 1.1 Integrates a data link unit, remote control link, and video display unit into a single device, making a complex device system integrated and miniaturized. 2.4GHz radio controller, data and control information, and the transmission range is up to 20 km, minimum latency of 110ms, two HDMI inputs, and supports 720p 30fps, 1080p 30fps / 60fps video format. The Air Unit uses between 7-12v input power and has a single UART for connection to the flight controller or other Mavlink accessories.
The Herelink Controller 1.1 is a 2.4GHz radio controller with a 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options that allows users to get long-range HD video, telemetry, and control link up to a whopping 20 km. It uses the 2.4GHz band on LTE over Wi-Fi. This allows maximum transmission distance. Purported to have a range of 20 km in FCC and 12 km in CE.
The large 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options such as live images, autopilot configuration through the native QGroundcontrol, or other GCS applications based on the Mavlink system. Both the Air Unit and the Radio Controller are equipped with powerful Pinecone S1 processors with 4 cores at 2.2GHz and 4 more additional cores at 1.4GHz. This allows for tons of possibilities for app usage and future development. Compare to the old version, the new V1.1 Updated with SD Card Slot and Ethernet port and Updated with a brighter screen at 1000 nits.
- Screen brightness of controller is improved up from 600nit to 1,000nit.
- Ethernet port added on the air unit
- SD card slot added on the air unit
- New v1.1 package separated into 2 boxes, 1 for air unit and 1 for control unit
Note: Please use the latest version of flasher_win to upgrade your HereLink1.1 controller and HereLink1.1 air unit firmware.
Hex Herelink Features
- Handheld Herelink v1.1 2.4 GHz frequency Long Range HD Video Transmission & Controller System
- Android based smart device with 5.46 inch 1080P capacitive touch screen.
- PineSync Technology based on S1 Processor
- Integrated digital transmission system simultaneously transmitting video, telemetry and control.
- Custom Solex TX and QGC ground station software with MAVlink support for Ardupilot and PX4.
- Dual hall effect self centering gimbals with removable sticks.
- 1080P HD video with dual digital video inputs.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- 6 customizable Mavlink buttons and Mavlink/Sbus hardware wheel.
- RC gimbal control on dedicated service independent of Solex TX / QGC.
- Tether and share video and telemetry via Wi-Fi ground station such as Mission Planner.
- For developers: the possibility of installing custom applications and custom images and logos
- OTA updates (Other to the Air – wireless)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB to connect with other devices
- Additional Ethernet Interface on Air Unit
For more detail about Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1, please visit: Herelink V1.1 Manual
Air Unit and Controller hardware information:
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 * large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 * small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2 GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4 GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20 km CE / SRRC 12 km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: 720p@30fps 1080p@30 / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- FCC ID: 2A596-HX406210
- IC: 28413-HX406210
- New Herelink V1.1 HD Long Range Video Transmission & Controller System features a Main board + video daughter board + RF daughter board. The Video daughter board is designed for bridging an HDMI signal input.
- The RF daughter board is designed for transceiver transmission of RF signal. You can use the M2 (E) connector to connect the daughter board with the main board.
- Case Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Weight (antenna included) ： Herelink V2:（98g）
- Signal Bandwidth ： 20MHz / 10MHz
- Size: 78.5 * 30 * 13 mm
- Micro HDMI * 2: Micro HDMI 1 :Camera video signal input (Recommend)
Micro HDMI 2 :Camera video signal input
- 2 Pin interface * 1 (Power Input):7V-12V power input interface. And avoid sharing BEC with servos.
- 3 Pin interface * 1 (UART Interface):3.3V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface * 1(S.bus Interface): Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB * 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Button * 1: Used for pairing and state reset
- Indicator * 2: Used to indicate state for pairing and vedio transmission
- ETH Interface * 1（only supported by Air unit 1.1): Network protocol device access
- MMCX antenna jack * 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- SD Slot（only supported by Air unit 1.1): For future usage
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Model: Herelink Air Unit 1.1
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 * 106.5 * 31 mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 1000nit,16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker * 1, built-in microphone * 2
- Remote control: rocker * 2, scroll wheel * 1, bottom button * 6, with backlight, top button * 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / Wi-Fi / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp * 2 (left, right)
- Interface: Micro USB * 1, Micro SD * 1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) * 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) * 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power: Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging: Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)
- Manufacturer: HEXAERO PTE LTD. / HEX TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Herelink – Solex as Autostarting App
- Herelink – Video / Camera Herelink – Video / Camera
Herelink – Compatible camera list
*Latest update please check the URL above, thank you!
Below the list of the cameras which have been tested and reported working or not working with the Herelink
Any help to grow the list is welcome. If there is any specific settings to use, please tell it.
**************** Working ************************************
- Canon EOS M3_________Stock/out of the box settings
- Canon R5______________
- GoPro 3_______________Stock/out of the box settings
- GoPro 4_______________Stock/out of the box settings
- GoPro 5_______________Stock/out of the box settings
- GoPro 7_______________Stock/out of the box settings
- GoPro 8_______________Stock/out of the box settings (with its Media Module)
- Go Pro Hero 10 Black ____Works with media mod
- GoPro 11 ______________
- ZCam E1______________Stock/out of the box settings
- Foxeer Box2___________Specific settings (search for @UlrichC message for full infos)
- Flir Duo Pro____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony AS200V___________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony NEX-3N___________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony a5100____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony A6000____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony A6300____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony A7R______________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony A7Rii_____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony RX1Rii____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony RX0 mki___________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony RX100VI___________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony HX50_____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony HX60V____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony HDR-CX450_______Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony HDR-PJ620_______Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony HDR-CX440_______Stock/out of the box settings
- Foxeer HS1223__________Set resolution to 1080p 30fps with Foxeer app
- Foxtech Seeker 30 max___Stock/out of the box settings
- Waltter move 500________Stock/out of the box settings
- Hawkeye Firefly split 4k___Stock/out of the box settings (firmware 20190926 works – better than others)
- Firefly Q6______________Stock/out of the box settings
-Mapir Survey 3__________Stock/out of the box settings
- Optris PI-Series_________Stock/out of the box settings (via companion computer with MS Windows)
- EKEN H9R_____________Stock/out of the box settings
- Black Magic micro cinema_Stock/out of the box settings
- NextVision cameras with TRIP2 accessory_Stock/out of the box settings
- Foxtech FH310Z
- Panasonic GH6__________Stock/out of the box settings
- Sony FX6 (1080P mode)
Cameras HDMI is fully working with HereLink including full camera control via airpixel controller
- Tarot TL10X-T2D________Stock/out of the box settings
- Tarot TL10A00 gimbal camera__Stock/out of the box settings
- Workswell Wiris Pro_____Stock/out of the box settings
- Unmanned RC – ADTi Surveyor 24L__Stock/out of the box settings
- Unmanned RC – ADTi Surveyor 42S__Stock/out of the box settings
- TOPOTEK HDMI Series (Newest:KHP290G207)____Stock/out of the box settings (@EllieLee for product info)
- Siyi A8 Mini 4K
************ Not Working ****************************************
Workswell Wiris Mini
Workswell Wiris and Wiris 2nd Generation
Foxtech SEEKER 30x-HD
Cubepilot Product Certificate
Herelink Controller – 3D
Herelink Air unit – 3D
HereLink Air Unit Antenna – 3D
Herelink AirUnit 1.1 case – 3D
3 reviews for Herelink HD Video Transmission System V1.1
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
This product is good and easy to use. The price is affordable compares to other controllers2022-09-06Verified Purchase
I just got this and a Herelink to see the state of PIXHAWK and was super impressed by the quality and the job that the Cubepilot site is doing to document and support the technology.2022-09-01Verified Purchase
Using Herelink for more than a year, it is quite useful for us and we love this product2022-05-10Verified Purchase