Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Here 3 with iStand CAN GNSS
- Here 3 Can GNSS GPS * 1
- Cables * 1
- Manual * 1
- 3M stickers * 1
- iStand * 1
Here 3 with iStand CAN GNSS GPS
Here 3 GPS GNSS is a high precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash-proof up to a certain limit. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, it provides faster processing speed and better reliability GNSS receiver, and provides GPS position hold capability. Hex Here3 GPS unit module (M8P) is an upgraded version of drone GPS based on Here 2 GNSS GPS (M8N) unit, Here3 GPS is compatible with Pixhawk 2.1 and most of the other open-source flight controllers.
Here3 is one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK module available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry-leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm.Using integrated real time kinematics (RTK) give you centimeter accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about Here 3 RTK GNSS.
- Cost-efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip (For using the GPS RTK function, base station is needed). Positioning accuracy down to centimeter-level in an ideal environment.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust and water resistance (Not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment).
- The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities.
- Supports future firmware updates. Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
- Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.
- Receiver Type: u-blox M8 high precision GNSS modules (M8P)
- Satellite Constellation: GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I
- Positioning accuracy: 3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m
- Processor: STM32F302
- IMU sensor: ICM20948
- Navigation Update Rate : 8Hz Max
- Communication Protocol: CAN
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Dimension: 76 mm * 76 mm * 16.6 mm
- Weight: 48.8g
For a complete Here 3 GPS RTK solution, you will need Here 3 RTK Base additionally. Visit World Drone Market to get more drone accessories.
Hardware Specifications Comparison
|Model||Here 3 CAN GNSS||Here3+|
|Receiver Type||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)||u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)|
|Satellite Constellation||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I||GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I|
|Positioning accuracy||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m||3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m|
|Navigation Update Rate||8 Hz||8 Hz|
|Communication Protocol||DroneCAN 1Mbit/s||DroneCAN 8Mbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃||-40℃ to 85℃|
Check more detail about product in Here 3 CAN GNSS GPS Manual.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 7 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Here 3 with iStand CAN GNSS”
You must be logged in to post a review.