CUAV NEO V2 GPS (Discontinued)
CUAV NEO 2 GPS Drone GNSS Module is a cost-effective unmanned system positioning and navigation module, which integrates a compass, flight controller status light, buzzer, and safety switch; it has the characteristics of high sensitivity and strong anti-interference.
Follow us World Drone Market on our YouTube to view more about CUAV NEO V2 GPS.
- GPS positioning: provide accurate positioning information for unmanned system equipment
- Electronic compass: provide accurate heading and attitude information
- FC status reminder: circular RGB display flight control status
- Alarm function: Provide an alarm when the drone has information that threatens safe flight
- Safety protection: Provide physical buttons to avoid accidental motor rotation and protect you and the equipment
- CUAV NEO GPS V2 is a GNSS positioning system, integrating dual-mode GNSS, safety switch, RGB status light, and electronic compass in one to make the drone lighter. It designed for the V5 flight control platform. It also has the characteristics of high security and strong anti-interference. Built-in dual-mode GNSS module, SAW, LNA and advanced RF architecture and interference suppression.
- CUAV NEO GPS V2 Open Source GPS adopts built-in I2C bus RGB status light driver chip and 8 RGB LEDs. After careful design, the L ED is built in, the light is transmitted from the transparent material.
- NEO V2 GNSS Module GPS location: UBLOX M8N
Flight control parameter setting
Neo 2 is a plug-and-play module without parameter settings.
For product installation and configuration, please visit CUAV NEO V2 GPS Manual