Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Locosys Hawk A1
Locosys Hawk A1(GNSS)
Locosys Hawk A1 is dual-frequency GNSS sub-meter level receiver designed for Pixhawk(PX4) platform-based UAV. The receiver is capable of concurrently tracking all global civil navigation systems, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS. It acquires both L1 and L5 signals at a time while providing sub-meter positioning accuracy.
The built-in lightweight helical antenna not only enhances positioning stability, but also increases the flight time of the drone. The fast Time-To-First-Fix, GNSS convergence, superior sensitivity and low power consumption make it become better GNSS receiver solution for Pixhawk(PX4) platform-based UAV
- Sub-meter position accuracy< 1.5m
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS,BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Default 5Hz, up to 10 Hz update rate*
- Build-in super capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Three LED indicator for Power, PPS and Data transmit
- *Note: SBAS support 5Hz only.
Locosys Hawk comparison
|Product name||Description||RTK position accuracy||Integrated e-compass|
|Hawk A1||Sub-meter GNSS receiver for UAV|
|Hawk R1||RTK receiver for UAV||●|
|Hawk R2||RTK receiver for UAV + e-compass||●||●|
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) positioning and navigation
Pixhawk website link for Locosys Hawk A1 GPS :
For other drone accessories, please visit our Store. Watch more about products on our YouTube.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Locosys Hawk A1”
You must be logged in to post a review.