Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Locosys Hawk R1
Locosys Hawk R1(RTK)
Locosys Hawk R1 Compatible with PX4 platform. The is L1+L5 dual-frequency RTK centimeter-level receiver designed for Pixhawk(PX4) platform-based UAV. The receiver is capable of concurrently tracking all global civil navigation systems, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS. It acquires both L1 and L5 signals at a time to achieve centimeter-level RTK positioning accuracy.
The built-in lightweight helical antenna not only enhances RTK positioning stability, but also increases the flight time of the drone. The fast Time-To-First-Fix, RTK convergence, superior sensitivity and low power consumption make it become better RTK receiver solution for Pixhawk(PX4) platform-based UAV
- Centimeter-level RTK high position accuracy
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Default 5Hz, up to 10 Hz update rate*
- Build-in super capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Three LED indicator for Power, PPS and Data transmit
- *Note: SBAS support 5Hz only.
Locosys Hawk comparison
|Product name||Description||RTK position accuracy||Integrated e-compass|
|Hawk A1||Sub-meter GNSS receiver for UAV|
|Hawk R1||RTK receiver for UAV||●|
|Hawk R2||RTK receiver for UAV + e-compass||●||●|
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) positioning and navigation
Pixhawk website link for Hawk R series :
For other drone accessories, please visit our Store. Watch more about products on our YouTube.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Locosys Hawk R1”
You must be logged in to post a review.