Holybro Pixhawk 6C
$222.99 – $266.99
- Pixhawk 6C Flight Controller
- PM02 V3 12S Power Module or PM07 12S Power Module
- Cable Set
Holybro Pixhawk 6C & PM02 Power Module
The Pixhawk® 6C is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk® flight controllers, based on the Pixhawk® FMUv6C Open Standard and Connector Standard. It comes with PX4 Autopilot® pre-installed. Inside the Pixhawk® 6C, you can find an STMicroelectronics® based STM32H743, paired with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®, giving you flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle, suitable for both academic and commercial applications.
The Holybro Pixhawk 6C’s H7 microcontroller contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz, has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models. The FMUv6C open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed to be cost effective while having IMU redundancy. A vibration isolation System to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances. The Pixhawk® 6C is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial application.
Follow us World Drone Market on our YouTube to view more about the Holybro Pixhawk 6C.
Holybro Pixhawk 6C Key Design Points:
- High performance H7 Processor with clock speed up to 480 MHz
- New cost-effective design with low-profile form factor
- Redundant inertial measurement unit (IMU) from Bosch® & InvenSense®
- Newly designed integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
PM02 Power module Description:
This PM02 Power Module provides a simple way to supply regulated 5.2V to flight controller from the battery while providing current consumption and battery voltage measurements via analog signal through a 6 Pin JST-GH cable. It comes with pre-soldered wires, capacitor, and XT60 connector on both ends, along with shrink tubing on the PCBA for physical protection.
- Input Voltage: 2S-12S
- PCB Cont. Current Rating: 60A
- PCB Burst Current Rating: 100A (<60 Sec)
- Max Current Sensing: 120A
- Output: DC 5.2V & 3A Max
- Voltage Divider: 18.182
- Amperes per Volt: 36.364
- Weight: 20g
– The XT60 Plug and 12AWG wire that are pre-soldered on the board is rating for 30A continuous current and 60A burst current (< 60 Seconds). If a higher current is being used, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly. You can refer to this chart for reference.
– This PM02 Power Module uses analog data output and is not compatible to the Pixhawk 5X & 6X (Requires a digital PM like PM02D).
Plastic Case, Aluminum Case
There are no reviews yet.