SIYI HM30 Long Range HD Digital Integrated Transmission Remote Control System
1080p 60fps 150ms SBUS PWM Mavlink Telemetry
SIYI HM30 30KM 150ms low delay 1080p full HD video remote control link system is the latest digital transmission technology independently developed by SIYI Technology. Its rich functionality and powerful performance make it a common device for reliable FPV view and solid control on FPV aircraft, commercial UAVs, unmanned vehicles and boats, and robots.
SIYI HM30 Features
- HM30 is a remote full HD FPV system with remote control, telemetry and built-in OSD capabilities.
- HM30 uses the 5100 to 5825 MHz band, centered on the 5550 MHz band.
- HM30 antenna is interchangeable. Both the ground unit and the air unit use SMA connectors to mount the antennas. Original antenna are: 4 × Omni Antennas (2 for ground, 2 for air), 2 × Directional Antennas (for ground) Sold-alone antenna choices are: 17dB high gain antenna / Lollipop antenna.
- The transmitting power of HM30 is about 25dBm / 320mW.
- Effective range: The latest record is 50km. The range limit is different at different antenna settings and different wireless modes.
- HM30 is compatible with all types of flight controllers (to use OSD overlay, flight controller should support Mavlink output), such as Ardupilot, PX4, INAV, etc. If OSD overlay is not required, then any flight controller is compatible.
- HM30 is compatible with any type of remote controller that supports S.Bus or PPM output.
30KM 1080P Full HD Image Transmission system
SIYI HM30 HD Digital Video Transmission System applies SIYI’s brand new and cutting edge high-definition image transmission technology with the ability to transmit 1080p 60fps video stream at *150ms low latency. The technology comes with a smart feature to adapt its transmission to better frequency bands, which means it always goes to work on the band with least interference. With the standard omni directional antennas, HM30’s effective range can reach up to 15 kilometers. With the long-range antennas, the range can be up to 30 kilometers with full HD image transmission, real-time telemetry, and stable control.
*The 150ms latency is an average result measured by using SIYI standard IP camera under the following conditions:
- H.265 format, 720p @ 30 fps, displayed in QGC v4.1 (low-latency mode): end-to-end latency is between 130 and 180ms.
- H.265 format, 1080p @ 30 fps, displayed in QGC v4.1 (low-latency mode): end-to-end latency is between 180 and 250ms.
SIYI will release a new 1080p @ 60fps camera to effectively lower latency even more.
OSD Telemetry Display
Working with HM30 video transmission system, SIYI FPV app supports Mavlink telemetry overplayed with OSD display. The OSD display information can be customized. FPV OSD with full HD image will bring you endless fun.
OLED Touchscreen Display and Configuration
The OLED touchscreen on HM30 ground unit displays its working status in real-time and supports fast parameter configuration. Much more convenience for outdoor flights!
Quick Release Battery, PD Fast Charging
Power supply to HM30 ground unit uses fast-release structure design for popular battery models such as NP-F550/570/950 series. Max 30W PD fast charging can be used to charge the battery through the transmitter. You can use a 7 to 16.8 V external power for HM30 ground unit through its XT30 connector.
The HM30 Ground Unit is a digital and wireless Full HD image transmission system. The HM30 can reach a range of up to 30km. The 1080p Full HD video connection is done with an MS value of about 150. The transmitter is based on the latest image transmission technology, which was independently developed by SIYI Technology.
Due to its variety of features and strong performance, the HM30 is one of the commonly used devices of reliable FPV viewing and solid control on FPV aircraft, commercial drones, unmanned vehicles and boats and robotics.
The technology of the HM30 has an intelligent function to adapt the transmission to the frequency bands with the least interference. It is equipped with omnidirectional antennas as standard. These offer a range of up to 15km. With the Long Range antennas, the range can be doubled.
HM30 supports dual RC function. Two transmitters can be connected to a receiver to control flight and payload at the same time. This RC relay function extends the radio control and image transmission range. (These features are still under development and will be available soon)
The HM30’s OLED touchscreen shows the connection status in real time and supports fast parameter configuration.
The power supply of the transmitter is equipped with a quick-release device for common battery models (such as NP-F550/570/950 series). To charge the battery through the transmitter, a maximum of 30W PD fast charging may be used. The alternative is a 7V-20V external current through the XT30 connector.