HDZero Race V2 Fatshark Sharkbyte Digital HD Video Transmitter
The HDZero Race V2 VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps Shark Byte video transmitter with 25/200mW switchable power on 5.8GHz. Designed for FPV racing, this VTX has adjustable power, 6s input, and weighs only 6.2g. The HDZero Race2 Transmitter works with the Shark Byte RX5.1 goggle module to transmit video, and with a remote controller to wirelessly control the parameters for the transmitter and camera. This Digital HD Video Transmitter serves as a part for the Fat Shark Shark Byte – Digital HD Video System.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about HDZero Race.
Specifications of Fatshark Sharkbyte V2 VTX
- Manufacturer: Divimath, Inc.
- Model: HDZero Race V2 VTX
- Weight: 6.2 g
- Dimensions: 34x34x5mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power: 25mW,200mW
- Mounting Pattern: 20x20mm with M4 to M3 gummies
- Antenna Interface: Secured u.FL
- SmartAudio: Yes
- MSP Canvas Mode: Yes
- Input Power: 7-26V
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F-104 ˚F (0˚-40˚C)
- Power Consumption: 25mW: 5.0W – 200mW: 5.8W
For product installation and configuration, please visit HDZero.