Holybro Telemetry Radio V3
This Holybro SiK Telemetry Radio is a small, light and inexpensive open source radio platform that typically allows ranges of better than 300 m “out of the box” (the range can be extended to several kilometers with the use of a patch antenna on the ground).
This Holybro Telemetry Radio V3 is plug-n-play all Pixhawk Standard and other Flight Controller, providing the easiest ways to setup a telemetry connection between your Autopilot and a ground station. It uses open source firmware which has been specially designed to work well with MAVLink packets and to be integrated with the Mission Planner, Ardupilot, QGroundControl, PX4 Autopilot.
The radios can be either 915Mhz or 433Mhz and you should purchase the model which is appropriate for your country/region.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about Holybro Telemetry Radio V3.
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Plug-n-play for Pixhawk Standard Flight Controllers
- Easiest way to connect your Autopilot and Ground Station
- Interchangeable air and ground radio
- Micro-USB port (Type-C Adapter Cable Included)
- 6-position JST-GH connector
- 100 mW maximum output power (adjustable) -117 dBm receive sensitivity
- RP-SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- MAVLink protocol framing
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Configurable duty cycle
- Error correction corrects up to 25% of bit errors Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through Mission Planner & APM Planner
- FT230X/FT231 is a USB to BASIC UART IC
- 28 x 53 x 10.7 mm (without antenna)
- Supply voltage: 5V DC (from USB or JST-GH)
- Transmit current: 100 mA at 20dBm
- Receive current: 25 mA
- Serial interface: 3.3 V UART