Holybro P840 Radio
- 2x Holybro P840 Radio
- 2x Antenna
- 2x XT30 Power cable
- 1x GH 6P to 6P cable
- 1x Metal Pin
Holybro P840 Radio
Holybro P840 Radio integrates microhard Pico Series RF module which is capable of delivering high-performance wireless serial communications in robust topologies, such as Point to Point, Point to Multipoint and secure Mesh (Mesh not available on P840).
It uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, providing reliable wireless asynchronous data transfer between most equipment types which employ a serial interface. Fixed frequency is available on the P840 version. The radio is configured using AT commands through the Data port or using PicoConfig application through the Diagnostic Port.
P900 Radio operate within the 902-928 MHz ISM frequency band while the P840 Radio operate within the 840-840Mhz. You can select your radio based on your country’s available frequency band.
FCC ID :NS913P900
- USB Type-C port, integrated USB to UART converter
- 6-position JST-GH connector, can be directly connected to the TELEM port on various flight controller
- High voltage BEC onboard, Support DC7~35V voltage supply
- UART transmission LED indicator
- Three-stage RSSI LED indicator
- Transmission within a public, license-exempt band of the radio spectrum
- Transparent, low latency link rates up to 276 kbps
- Supports a robust true Mesh operation with auto-routing
- 32 bits of CRC, selectable retransmission and forward error correction
- Separate diagnostics port, transparent remote diagnostics and online network control
|Frequency Range||902 to 928 MHz||840 to 845 MHz|
|Transmit Power (Software Adjustable)||100mW to 1W (20-30dBm)|
|Link Rate||Up to 276 kbps||Up to 345 kbps|
|Serial Baud Rate||Up to 230.4kbps asynchronous||300 bps to 230 kbps|
|Range||Up to 40 miles (60km)||Up to 60 miles (100 km)|
|Spreading Method||Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)||Frequency Hopping/Fixed Frequency,
GMSK, 2GFSK, 4GFSK, QPSK
|Operating Modes||Mesh, Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Store and Forward,
Auto Routing, Self Healing, Packet Routing Modes
store & Forward Repeater, Peer-to-Peer
|Input Voltage||DC7~35V (4-position JST-GH)|
|Power Consumption||Sleep < 1mA, Idle 3.5mA
Rx: 45mA to 98mA, Tx : 1000mA to 1400mA
|Weight||42g (without antenna) & 69g (with antenna)|
|Error Detection||32 bits of CRC, ARQ|
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about Holybro P840 Radio.
Technical details and download can be found in Holybro Documentation page.
There are no reviews yet.