Herelink HD Video Transmission System Controller v1.0+Air Unit v1.1
Herelink V1.1 HD Video Transmission System is one of the most accessible and simplest ways of integrating an HD video & data transmission and remote controller ground station into your drone. Herelink brought to you by CubePilot Hex Technology and ProfiCNC, the team who brought you Pixhawk and The Cube GPS system.
The Air Unit v1.1 Integrates a data link unit, remote control link, and video display unit into a single device, making a complex device system integrated and miniaturized. 2.4GHz radio controller, data and control information, and the transmission range is up to 20 km, minimum latency of 110ms, two HDMI inputs, and supports 720p 30fps, 1080p 30fps / 60fps video format. The Air Unit uses between 7-12v input power and has a single UART for connection to the flight controller or other Mavlink accessories. Now updated with SD Card Slot and Ethernet port.
The Herelink Controller v1.0 is a 2.4GHz radio controller with a 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options that allows users to get long-range HD video, telemetry, and control link up to a whopping 20 km. It uses the 2.4GHz band on LTE over Wi-Fi. This allows maximum transmission distance. Purported to have a range of 20 km in FCC and 12 km in CE.
Herelink has large 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options such as live images, autopilot configuration through the native QGroundcontrol, or other GCS applications based on the Mavlink system. Both the Air Unit and the Radio Controller are equipped with powerful Pinecone S1 processors with 4 cores at 2.2GHz and 4 more additional cores at 1.4GHz. This allows for tons of possibilities for app usage and future development.
Herelink V1.1 updated points:
1. Ethernet port added on the air unit
2. SD card slot added on the air unit
3. This product is two separate packaging.
Note: Please use the latest version of flasher_win to upgrade your 1.0 controller and 1.1 air unit firmware.
- 2.4 GHz frequency Long Range HD Video Transmission & Controller System
- Android based smart device with 5.46 inch 1080P capacitive touch screen.
- PineSync Technology based on S1 Processor
- Integrated digital transmission system simultaneously transmitting video, telemetry and control.
- Custom Solex TX and QGC ground station software with MAVlink support for Ardupilot and PX4.
- Dual hall effect self centering gimbals with removable sticks.
- 1080P HD video with dual digital video inputs.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- 6 customizable Mavlink buttons and Mavlink/Sbus hardware wheel.
- RC gimbal control on dedicated service independent of Solex TX / QGC.
- Tether and share video and telemetry via Wi-Fi ground station such as Mission Planner.
- For developers: the possibility of installing custom applications and custom images and logos
- OTA updates (Other The Air – wireless)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB to connect with other devices
- Additional Ethernet Interface on Air Unit
For more product detail, please visit: Herelink Manual