Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
HEQ Swan K1 Pro VTOL
- Swan-K1 pro aircraft * 1
- set of quick detachable nylon propellers (9060) * 1
- Radio controller (with HD touch screen) * 1
- Carry case * 1
- 5500mAh 15.2V Lipo Battery * 1
- Power charger * 1
- Aircraft User Manual and Disclaimer * 1
HEQ Swan K1 Pro VTOL
Swan K1 Pro VTOL has one click take-off and one-click return function, allowing it to switch between fixed-wing mode and rotor flight mode easily. It supports user DIY and experience immersive flight. You can command the flying skills well in a few minutes without any experience of piloting a fixed-wing UAV or Model airplane through its remote control with integrated an HD touch screen and customized HEQ FLY APP.
Unexpected fixed-wing UAV, Swan-K1 PRO is a unique vertical take-off and landing fixed-wing UAV. By breaking the traditional fixed-wing runway take-off requirement, fixed-wing drones can be operated more easily and with fewer restrictions. SWAN-K1 abandons the traditional rudder design concept and takes the lead in adopting rudderless control technology to bring you a minimalist control experience.
Follow us World Drone Market on our YouTube to view more about the HEQ Swan K1 Pro Drone.
HEQ Swan K1 VTOL Features
- Take off and landing vertically, not room limited.
- Easy operation, it has one-click take-off and landing function.
- Light modular airframe, no tools needed, no messy wiring, no complicated connecting procedures.
- Support adding all kinds of FPV goggles, enjoying FPV flight.
- With an integrated 2.4GHz 5 km video/data/RC transmission system.
- Suitable with action sports camera such as DJI Osmo Action, GoPro 5,6,7,8 etc. enjoy beauty filming.
- No control surface, adopting differential steering mechanism to alter the direction.
- 40 km Flying range.
- 1 hour Fixed-wing endurance time, 18 min Multi-rotors.
- Safe protection, low-vol/RC loss return-to-home and VTOL assisted protection.
- Supports various flight modes, such as head mode, free mode, surround mode, etc., to meet different needs in different scenarios.
- Controlled by a smart flight app, it can easily control flight, image transmission, video editing, and more.
- High-performance, stable, and easy-to-operate drone product suitable for aerial photography, geographic surveying, environmental monitoring, rescue operations, and other fields.
HEQ Drone Swan-K1 PRO Specifications
|Wing span||1.2 m|
|Bare aircraft weight||1.12 kg|
|Maximum take-off weight||1.75 kg|
|Flight time||60 min(windless)|
|Flight range||35-40 km|
|Remote control distance||3-5 km (with no obstacle)|
|image transmission distance||3-5 km (with no obstacle)|
|Remote control frequency band||2.400~2.483GH|
|Battery||Lipo 4S 5500mAH|
|Compatible motion camera||GoPro5/6/7/8; DJl osmo action, DJI action 2|
|Package size||580 mm * 470 mm * 202 mm|
|Dimensions||59 × 20 × 53 cm|
Model: Swan K1 Pro
Wingspan: 1200 mm
Height: 480 mm
Empty Weight: 1.13 kg
No-Load Take-off Weight: 1.55 kg
Maximum Load weigh: 350g
Motor: 2212 KV980
Flight Time: Fixed-wing Mode 1 hour, Multi-rotor Mode 15 min (windless weather)
Recommended Range: 30~40 km
Remote Control Distance: 3-5 km
Image Transmission Distance: 3-5 km
Image Transmission Quality: SD
Charger: 17.2V 4A
Package Size: 550 mm*475 mm* 185 mm
Independent Return: Support
Error Protection: Support
Battery: 4S 5500mah Lipo battery
Suitable Cameras: for GoPro 5/6/7/8; DJI OSMO Action
Screen：5.5 inch high brightness display
Endurance time:6-20 hours
Working Current: 140mA
Dimension: 190 * 152 * 94 mm
Remote Charge Port: Type-c cable
1. Does the battery life include the take-off and landing process?
Nominal endurance includes take-off and landing (measured at an altitude of 50 meters in a no-wind environment).
2. How high can the drone fly?
There is no limit to the maximum flight altitude, please follow local laws and regulations for specific operations.
3. What is the maximum range of the drone?
The maximum range is 40 km (measured at an altitude of 50 meters in a no-wind environment).
4. What types of sports cameras can be supported?
Gopro 5, 6, 7, 8; DJI osmo action, DJI action 2.
5. Does the drone have GPS?
Yes, it can rely on GPS to hover in the rotor mode.
6. Does the drone have an airspeed indicator?
Yes, it has.
7. Can the drone return home with one key?
Yes, you can return home with one key in both rotor mode and fixed wing mode.
Firmware and Parameter:
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “HEQ Swan K1 Pro VTOL”
You must be logged in to post a review.