Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Zubax Dronecode Probe v2.3
Only 10 left in stock
Zubax Dronecode Probe v2.3 JTAG/SWD adapter + USB-UART adapter with DCD-M cable
Zubax Dronecode Probe is a generic JTAG/SWD + UART console adapter compatible with most ARM Cortex-based designs and in particular with hardware maintained by the Dronecode project. It is supported on all major operating systems (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS). A variety of connectors on the Dronecode Probe allow for instant hardware connectivity to most of the Dronecode-compliant hardware designs, eliminating the need for intermediary boards, adapters, soldering and crimping.
The debugger comes with a DCD-M cable included.
More information and usage instructions are published on the Zubax Knowledge Base.
Based off of the open-source Black Magic Probe, the DroneCode Probe offers the following added value:
- Firmware compatible to the Black Magic probe
- Does not require OpenOCD or other software to run GDB on Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Better setup/usage experience compared to other JTAG probes
- Integrated 3.3V serial adapter for console access
- Solder-free support for common DroneCode cabling options:
- ARM Mini 10 position standard header
- DCD-M: DroneCode Debug connector, medium
- STMicroelectronics STM32 series
- Microchip/Atmel SAM series
- NXP LPC series
- Freescale Kinetis
- Texas Instruments LM/TM series
- Silicon Labs EFM32/EZR32
- Xilinx Zynq-7000
- Broadcom BCM2836
See the Black Magic Probe homepage for the full list of supported targets.
- Embedded GDB server on the device. No host-side driver needed (this is unlike, for example, OpenOCD).
- Loading the application into flash or RAM.
- Real-time execution and single-stepping.
- Hardware-assisted breakpoints and read/write/access watchpoints.
- Software breakpoints when executing from RAM.
- Simple integration with development tools and IDE.
- Connectors are compatible with the Dronecode Autopilot Connector Standard.
- Optional +3.3 V power supply delivery to the target.
Please refer to Zubax Knowledge Base.
For other drone accessories, please visit our Store. Watch more about products on our YouTube.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Zubax Dronecode Probe v2.3”
You must be logged in to post a review.