ToolkitRC P200 Power Supply
- 1x ToolkitRC P200 Power Supply
- 1x Banana connector to Alligator clips power cable
- 1x Banana connector to an open-end naked cable
- 1x C Type to USB Cable
ToolkitRC P200 Mini 200W 10A Drone Power Supply
ToolkitRC P200 Power Supply is a mini 200W 10A mini desktop power supply with GaN Technology. ToolkitRC P200 Mini 200W 10A Power Supply with its IPS wide-angle display and simplified interface, this power supply is ideal for your charging needs. The scroll wheel allows for better control and years of trouble-free use!
- Built-in gallium nitride (GaN) small AC power supply.
- AC/DC two input modes.
- The conversion efficiency is as high as 95%.
- AC input: the full output power is up to 100W.
- DC input: the full output power is up to 200W.
- TYPE-C MAX output 65W.
- Fast charge full protocol: PD3.0/PD2.0/PPS/QC4/QC3.0/QC2.0/AFC/FCP/SCP/PE2.0/PE1.1/SFCP/VOOC.
- 1.0-30.0V adjustable output voltage.
- 1.0-10.0A adjustable constant current.
- Over voltage, over current, over temperature, short circuit, multiple protections.
- Metal dial wheel, feels hard and good.
- IPS 1.54″ high-brightness high-definition display.
- The device is simulated as a U disk, and the upgrade file is copied to realize the product
- Constant Voltage and Current Output Mode
- Simplified interface with a curve display
- TypeC output multiprotocol interface
- 240 X 240 High-Resolution Display
- 65W TypeC Fast Charge Output
- Scroll wheel for precise control
- IPS Wide-angle viewing
- GaN Technology
- Compact Size
ToolkitRC P200 Power Supply Specifications
- USB port: TYPE-C Fast charge, upgrade
- Main port: 4.0 mm banana female port
- LCD: IPS 1.54″ 240*240 resolution
ToolkitRC P200 Parameters
- Main output: 1.0-10.0A @MAX AC 100W / DC 200W; 1.0-30.0V @MAX AC 100W / DC 200W
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V@MAX 100W / DC 7-28V@MAX 10A 200W
- TYPE-C protocol: PD 3.0/PD2.0/PPS/QC4/QC3.0/QC2.0
- Protection time: <1ms (Short circuit, OC, OV)
- TYPE-C output: 5.0-20.0V @MAX 65W
- Control cycle: 8ms
- Connect the 7-28V DC power supply to [DC input port] on the back of the P200 or AC 100-240V to [AC power port], and turn on [AC power switch].
- Press the front [Power button] once, the display shows the boot logo and stays for 2 seconds.
- At the same time, it is accompanied by do-re-mi boot sound.
- After the boot is completed, the screen enters the main interface and displays as follows:
- Fluctuating [V dial], set the voltage to be output.
- Fluctuation [A dial], set the output constant current.
- Short press [V dial] to output the set voltage from the main port.
- Short press [A dial] to enter the TYPE-C information interface.
- Long press [V dial] to stop the output and enter the system setting.
- Long press [A dial], the accumulated capacity and time information will be cleared
ToolkitRC Charger Safety：
- P200 allows the input voltage of DC 7-28V or AC 100-240V to ensure that the power supply voltage conforms to the power supply. Pay attention to the positive and negative polarity of the power supply when connecting.
- Do not use this product in the environment of heat source, humidity, flammable and explosive gas.
- Please use this product when someone is guarded to prevent accidents.
- When not using this product, please unplug the input power in time.
- When using the charging function, please set a current that matches the battery. Do not set an excessive current for charging, so as not to damage the battery
For installation and configuration, please check ToolkitRC Charger MANUAL
|Dimensions||160 × 150 × 73 cm|
There are no reviews yet.