Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
ToolkitRC M6DAC Smart Charger
ToolkitRC M6DAC Dual Channel Smart Lipo Battery Charger
ToolkitRC M6DAC Smart Charger is a dual-channel balanced charger product. Small size, high power density, innovative design, charging accuracy can be as low as 5mV.
- Built-in 200W AC power supply.
- Charge, discharge and balance management of LiPo, LiHV, LiFe Lion 1-6S, NiMh 1-16S, PB1-10S batteries.
- Charging current：Synchronous mode maximum [email protected] 700W, Asynchronous mode maximum [email protected] 350W
- Discharge current：Recycle mode maximum 15A @350W*2, Normal mode maximum 3A @15W*2
- 65W fast charge USB-C output.
- PD/QC/AFC/FCP/SCP/PE/SFCP/etc. full protocol.
- Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be set (TVC function).
- Constant current and constant voltage output, customizable 1-28V constant voltage, 1-15A constant current.
- Can be adapted to mainstream UAV batteries, automatically activated and charged.
- Multi-language system, can arbitrarily upgrade the required language.
- The device connects to PC like a USB drive for easy firmware upgrades. Simply copy and paste new firmware files to update.
Follow us World Drone Market on YouTube to view more videos about ToolkitRC Smart Charger.
M6DAC Lipo Battery Charger Specification:
Input voltage: DC 7.0-28.0V @MAX 30A
AC 100-240V @ MAX 2.5A
Type of battery: Lipo LiHV LiFe [email protected]
NiMh @1-16S Pb @1-10S
Balance current: 1000mA @2-6S
Balance accuracy: <0.005V
Charger power: 0.1-15A @350W *2 (Asynchronous mode)
0.1-25A @700W (Synchronous mode)
Discharge power: 350W @MAX 15A *2（Recycle mode)
[email protected] *2 (Normal mode)
USBC power: MAX 65W 3.25A @20.0V or Upgraded
USBC protocol: PD,QC,AFC,FCP,SCP,PE,SFCP,VOC
Battery voltage: [email protected]
Internal resistance: [email protected]
LCD: IPS 3.5 inch LCD 480*320 Pixel
- M6DAC allows input voltage of 7-28V or AC100-240V. Please ensure that the power supply voltage is in line with this range. Pay attention to the positive and negative polarities of the power supply when connecting.
- Do not use this product in a hot area or near a heat source. Do not use this product in a damp, flammable or explosive gas environment.
- Only use this product while under direct supervision. Do not leave charging batteries unattended.
- When not using this product, please unplug the input power in time.
- When using the charging function, please set the current matching with the battery. Don’t set excessive current charging, so as not to damage the battery.
For more ToolkitRC charger, please visit World Drone Market.
For installation and configuration, please check ToolkitRC Charger MANUAL
|Dimensions||158 × 134 × 63 cm|
1 review for ToolkitRC M6DAC Smart Charger
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Arrived quickly, and this product is very easy to use with different languages. The screen is bright and clear enough no matter day or night. Compare to other charger, the price for this one is the best!!!!