Tattu TA3000 Smart Drone Charger for UAV Battery
Tattu TA3000 Battery Charger is a dual-channel multi-function charger with functions such as charging, with a charging power of up to 3000W, intelligent distribution of dual-channel charging, and can satisfy the charging of 6 to 14 series of lithium polymer battery packs. Fast charging, maintenance, storage, and discharge.
This not only optimizes the user experience, but also realizes “Smart Charging Management”, improves safety, and the highly integrated solution of batteries and chargers brings economic benefits to users in terms of cost savings.
Tattu TA3000 Features
- The Charger is equipped with smart function to recognize Tattu 12S/14S with AS150U smart batteries.
- Automatically identify the parameters of the connected battery, and perform charge and discharge functions without manual settings,
- The state of charge, state of health, and temperature of the battery can be sensed while charging current is adjusted accordingly.
- It has more functions such as over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over-charge protection, disconnection protection, and fast balance.
Tattu TA3000 OPERATION
Tattu TA3000 Battery Charger the control panel is shown below. There is a display screen and push buttons.
- The screen display area is used to view charger parameters, charging information, etc.
- The push buttons are used for equipment operation.
- In the split-screen display state, long press the “Channel/Return/Start” button to start the charging operation, and long press the “Channel/Return/Start” button or the “Confirm/Set” button to stop operation.
- Always stop the charger before disconnecting the battery. Failure to do so may cause internal charger damage.
- Always ensure that the battery is connected properly to the charger. Do not modify the charger or battery in any way and do not attempt to “force” charger function. Failure to follow these instructions may cause fire and or property damage.
- If you notice any unusual situation during charging (such as a swollen battery), be sure to stop the charging cycle or disconnect power from the charger.