Tattu 22.2V 25C 30000mAh 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack With AS150+XT150 Plug
Tattu, the sister brand with Gens Ace, both of them are moving under Grepow who is the world leading high discharge rate lithium polymer battery manufacturer.
Tattu is designed specifically for the demands of the latest Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle, which can be used in military, security, survey and aerial filming. Such as DJI, Cinestar, Droidworx and other UAV drones.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 30000mAh.
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
- Capacity: 30000mAh
- Voltage: 22.2V / 6S / 6 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 50C
- Weight: 3673g
- Size: 205mm x 131mm x 66mm (L x W x H)
- Connector Type: AS150+XT150
Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for UAV Drones.
About Tattu lipo batteries
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan “less is more”, “more” means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction, and “less” means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high-quality battery.
- Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
- Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
- Safety: Gens Ace and its’ partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.