T-Motor P16x5.4 Prop-2PCS/PAIR Carbon Fiber Drone Propeller
T-Motor carbon fiber Propeller can give you longer flight time with light weight and high-strength. Its design gives your drone a higher loaded ability. Compatible with standard and “-T” foldable props. lmprove safety performance with tightened fitted screws and locknut, and 2 more hole sites (total 4)Additional limit rubber ring for stablization and while protecting propeller abrasion. Precise positioning avoids sweepback while the props are working. Convenient for storage and transportation.
• Longer Flight Time
• 100% Balance
• Higher Loaded Ability
• Lightweight / High-strength
T-Motor P16x5.4 Carbon Fiber Propeller specification
How to replace drone propellers
1. Turn off the drone: Before replacing the propellers, make sure to turn off the drone’s power to prevent any accidents.
2. Locate the propeller: Identify the position of the propeller that needs to be replaced. Typically, drones have four propellers categorized as front left, front right, rear left, and rear right. Locate the corresponding propeller based on the position that needs replacement.
3. Remove the old propeller: Use the appropriate tool (such as a screwdriver or wrench) to loosen the screws of the old propeller counterclockwise, then remove the propeller from the drone. Handle the propeller with care to avoid any damage or loss.
4. Clean the installation area: Before installing the new propeller, clean the installation area to ensure there are no debris or residues. This will ensure that the new propeller can be properly installed and operate.
5. Install the new propeller: Align the new propeller with the installation position, ensuring the correct orientation of the propeller. Then, use the appropriate tool to tighten the propeller screws clockwise. Make sure the propeller screws are tightened appropriately, neither too tight nor too loose.
6. Check the propeller installation: Ensure that the new propeller is securely installed without any looseness or wobbling. Gently shake each propeller to ensure they are firmly in place.
7. Reconnect the power: After replacing all the propellers and ensuring they are correctly installed, reconnect the power of the drone.
8. Perform a test: Before flying, conduct a brief test to ensure the new propellers are functioning properly. Ensure the drone can take off, fly, and land smoothly, and pay attention to any abnormal noises or instability.
Please note that when replacing propellers, it is important to be cautious and follow the instructions provided by the drone manufacturer. If you are unsure about how to replace propellers, it is recommended to consult professionals or the drone manufacturer for more detailed guidance.