SIYI ZT30 Optical Pod Camera Four Sensors 4K 8MP 180X Hybrid 30X Optical Zoom Gimbal Camera
SIYI ZT30 four-sensor optical pod carries a 640 x 512 resolution thermal imaging sensor of 19 mm focal length and 30 fps frame rate. Vision is wide and far. The video is smooth and clear. Quick and accurate reactions can be taken as long as an abnormal heat source is detected, where temperature can be measured by touching on infrared images.
SIYI ZT30 Optical Pod Camera provides powerful compatibility to contribute to smart robotics ecology in all dimensions. They can be controlled through traditional S.Bus signal by switches and dials, through Ethernet by touchscreen or by UDP based on SIYI SDK, or through UART by SIYI SDK or by popular open-source protocols like Ardupilot driver and Mavlink.
SIYI ZT30 Optical Pod Camera Features
- 640 x 512 High-Resolution Thermal Imaging (Temperature Measuring)
- 4K 180X Hybrid Zoom, 30X Optical Zoom
- 2K Ultra-Wide Angle
- 1200-Meter Range Laser Rangefinder
- AI Smart Identify and Tracking
- Limitless Yaw, Quick Release
- Upside Down Mode
- Starlight Night Vision
Hybrid Four Sensors
SIYI ZT30 Electro-optical Pod a hybrid-sensor solution born to lead the industry. Zoom cameras, thermal imaging cameras, laser rangefinders, and wide-angle cameras collaborate efficiently to detect heat sources while measuring the distance to targets, capturing clearer pictures, and having a broad view.
High-Accuracy Laser Rangefinder
ZT30 optical pod comes with a 1200-meter-range and0.1-m measuring accuracy rangefinder. Sensitive and reliable, ZT30 can obtain accurate coordinates in real time in high-risk operation scenarios, helps command decision-making, and ensures safe operation space.
AI-powered intelligent identification and tracking
Using the integrated NPU and in combination with SIYI’s proprietary AI algorithm, the ZT30 optical Pod is able to identify moving targets such as cars, ships, people and more. Continuous tracking, identification and positioning are possible with the help of the gimbal attitude control and flight control system. The ZT30 has an automatic zoom function, so the target is always in the center of the screen while maintaining clear visibility. (The AI function is under development. Later support through an upgrade).
UAV imaging system
The ZT30 has a 1/2.7″ Sony 4K image sensor camera with a 180x hybrid zoom and a 30x optical zoom. In addition, a wide-angle camera with 2K resolution has been incorporated. This gives you a clear wide view and has the ability to capture panoramic shots. The pictures taken with the ZT30 get GPS location information and a time stamp.
Functions related to zoom
- Infrared zoom: the thermal imager supports 2x digital zoom, provides accurate control over more image details
- Synchronized zoom: zoom camera and thermal imager are able to zoom in and out in the same perspective, synchronously
- Video split screen: the screen can be split for video streams from any two sensors. The third sensor can be streamed simultaneously in the floating window.
- Starlight night vision: in low light conditions, the Starlight CMOS provides clear and bright images
- Point-to-Focus: to focus on a specific part of the screen, select a chosen point
- Focus Tracking: even while scaling an image, the camera stays focused and films smooth video
- HDR: capture precise details of light and shadow > true colors and natural brightness
Limitless yaw axis rotation – improved quick release and vibration dampers
The yaw axis of the ZT30 gimbal rotates endlessly. When mounted below VTOL drones or aircraft, the ZT30 optical pod has 360° all-around visibility. SIYI’s quick release structure is equipped with better stabilization and more load capacity. Moreover, it is compatible with ZR30 and can support more payload in the future.
Gimbal Control Interface
SIYI’s Optical Pods offer extensive compatibility to contribute to smart robotics in all aspects. They can be controlled via SBUS, Ethernet, UDP and UART (with SIYI SDK) or common open source protocols such as Ardupilot and Mavlink. (Mavlink control is under development and will be supported with an upgrade in the future).
Control algorithms with high accuracy and effectiveness
- IMU calibration algorithms: Compensation and correction of inertial measurement unit errors, reduction of disturbance factors such as zero offset, scale factor, inter-axis error, temperature drift, noise, etc. – Significant improvement of IMU measurement accuracy and gimbal stability in the presence of larger temperature differences, wide margin control, and strong vibrations
- Attitude fusion algorithms: extensive use of sensor data (accelerometers, gyroscopes, obtaining roll, pitch, and yaw angles through mathematical models and filtering algorithms) > combination of this information lead to significant improvement in system performance, robustness, and stability
- 3-Axis industry-grade stabilization algorithms: efficient use and integration of 3-axis gyroscopes/accelerometers, PID controllers, motors, and magnetic encoders > stabilization of the gimbal and constant output of stable high-quality video images even during motion
- High precision FOC motor control algorithms: Control of the motor > thereby decoupled control of the brushless motor and strong reduction of image shake