Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Zubax Komar motor controller
$255.00 – $338.00
Komar motor controller- open-hardware reference design for Mitochondrik LV
Zubax Komar is a high-quality FOC ESC based on the Telega motor control technology. Komar is designed to support the propulsion systems of light unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs) and unmanned surface vehicles (USVs). Komar is compatible with almost all PMSM and BLDC motors. It is designed to be a part of an integrated drive but allows operation as a separate unit as well. Komar is one of the reference designs for the Mitochondrik LV control module.
The documentation and sources can be found on GitHub.
- 12-51 V input voltage range (4-12S LiCoO2 battery).
- Up to 2500 W output power (with 12S LiCoO2 battery).
- Maximum continuous phase current amplitude 100 A.
- A software-controllable 5 V BEC.
- Komar supports a rich set of communication interfaces:
- Double redundant CAN bus interface.
- USB Micro-B interface for control, management, and telemetry.
- Industry-standard RC PWM input.
- Komar is built using highly reliable automotive-grade AEC-Q-qualified components.
For other drone accessories, please visit our Store. Watch more about products on our YouTube.
PCB Only, With Enclosure
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Zubax Komar motor controller”
You must be logged in to post a review.