Komar motor controller- open-hardware reference design for Mitochondrik LV
Zubax Komar is a high-quality FOC ESC based on the Telega motor control technology. Komar is designed to support the propulsion systems of light unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs) and unmanned surface vehicles (USVs). Komar is compatible with almost all PMSM and BLDC motors. It is designed to be a part of an integrated drive but allows operation as a separate unit as well. Komar is one of the reference designs for the Mitochondrik LV control module.
- 12-51 V input voltage range (4-12S LiCoO2 battery).
- Up to 2500 W output power (with 12S LiCoO2 battery).
- Maximum continuous phase current amplitude 100 A.
- A software-controllable 5 V BEC.
- Komar supports a rich set of communication interfaces:
- Double redundant CAN bus interface.
- USB Micro-B interface for control, management, and telemetry.
- Industry-standard RC PWM input.
- Komar is built using highly reliable automotive-grade AEC-Q-qualified components.
PCB Only, With Enclosure
There are no reviews yet.