Product Quality Guaranteed
We promise to offer best quality of products
Our professional team can help you with all technical questions
Secured Payment Methods
Pay safely via PayPal or Bank
Radiolink R9DS Receiver
Only 6 left in stock
- RadioLink R9DS receiver * 1
Radiolink R9DS Receiver
Radiolink R9DS Receiver,2.4 GHz, DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum, intended for transmitter those AT9, AT9S and AT10. It supports S-BUS and PWM signals simultaneously. Thanks to its small dimensions, weight and speed of signal transmission, it is ideal for competitive drone models.
Watch more about product on our YouTube Channel
2 receiver operation modes:
- The red LED means work in the PWM signal (9 channels support).
- Blue / purple LED indicates S-BUS & PWM signal operation (10 channels total)
Changing the mode between operation in SBUS / PWM signals:
- Pressing the ID SET button twice quickly (within 1 second) will change the operating mode from the PWM SBUS signal. The operating mode will be indicated by the LED diode
Pairing the signal with the transmitter:
- 1. Place the transmitter and receiver within one meter
- 2. Turn on the transmitter and then the receiver
- 3. The receiver has a black binding button. Press it twice within two seconds. The LED will flash. After about eight flashes, the diode will start to burn with a constant light, thus signaling the correct pairing of the transmitter with the receiver.
Correct arrangement of the receiver’s antennas：
- 1. The antenna must not be twisted, as it will negatively affect the range of the receiver
- 2. The antenna must be at least 12.5 mm away from conductive materials such as metal, carbon strips, fuel tanks.
- 3. Place the antenna as far as possible from the motor, regulator and other electronics and sources of interference.
For safety, mount the receiver on a self-adhesive foam / sponge to reduce vibration and place it in a place that is protected against water and moisture.
Radiolink R9DS remote controller Receiver Specifications
- Brand Name: RadioLink
- Number of channels:
9 channels: 9 channels on the output in the PWM signal (red LED)
10 channels: 10 channels on the output in SBUS / PWM signals (blue / purple led)
- Working voltage: 4.8-10V
- Current consumption: 38-45 mA （input voltage: 5V）
- Dimensions: 43 x 24 x 15 mm
- Sensitivity: 4096 points, (0.25 us / point)
|Dimensions||4.1 × 2.3 × 1.4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Radiolink R9DS Receiver”
You must be logged in to post a review.