JIYI Obstacle Avoidance Radar Manual
JIYI Obstacle avoidance radar module is mainly used to measure the relative distance between the drone and the obstacle in front of the flight, so as to avoid the obstacle effectively. Obstacle avoidance radar adopts 24GHz radar technology, which can work in all weather under strong light, high temperature, fog, dust, wind and night. Its sensitivity is high, the detection distance is long, the signal transmission is fast and stable. Electric wires, small trees with a trunk of 10 cm, people with a height of 1.7 m, and telephone poles with a height of 15 cm play an excellent obstacle avoidance function for high-speed drones, which is very suitable for plant protection drones to work in complex outdoor environments.
1. High sensitivity;
2. Long detection distance;
3. Fast signal transmission;
4. Stable signal transmission;
5. All-weather work;
6. Strong environmental adaptability.
2. Identify the product
1. Adapted products and software versions:
K ++ firmware version after 190617 (including 190617)
Flight Defense Manager version number: V1.3.8 and later versions (including V1.3.8)
K ++ Assistant Software Version: V1.0.4 and later versions (including V1.0.4)
Connect the CAN port connector of the obstacle avoidance radar to the 12V · CAN interface of the CAN HUB-12 module.
3.Instruction of installation position
The radar is installed in front of the nose and tilts upwards by 15 degrees. It should be noted that there is no obstruction in the range of 15 degrees in front (as shown in the figure), and it should be far away from water mist.
1. After the obstacle avoidance radar module is installed and connected, open the app and go to Settings> Extension Module> Obstacle Avoidance Module interface. After the obstacle avoidance module displays the connected green words, it means the connection is successful.
2. Click “Read”, click the icon to enable / disable obstacle avoidance function, and then click Save to enable / disable obstacle avoidance function.
Note: After the obstacle avoidance function is turned on, when obstacles appear in the obstacle avoidance range, the app will show voice prompts.
Note: After turning on the detour function in the mobile APP, when the plane encounters an obstacle, the hover function will be triggered, and then it will move 1 wide in the direction of the already operated plot, and then fly forward a distance (banner +5 meters), finally return to the original route and continue the operation.
1. Limit flight attitude angle is not greater than 15 degrees;
2. Accurately aim at obstacles for testing at a distance of 10 meters;
3. The obstacle must be known to be stationary;
4. GPS flight mode must be used to avoid obstacles to take effect;
5. The flying speed must be less than 6m / s;
6, flight height is not less than 2 meters;
7. After hovering to avoid obstacles, you must pull the lever backwards to get out of hovering.
To avoid possible injury and loss, be sure to observe the following:
1. Before use, make sure that the surface of the product shell is clean and free from stains and obstructions.
2. Before use, make sure that all parts are not damaged, loose, corroded, deformed, and the wire harness is not broken or damaged, otherwise it needs to be repaired or replaced.
3. After daily use, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe any dirt that may exist on the surface, such as residual pesticides, water stains, dust, dirt, etc. After wiping, keep the product dry.
4. The product should be placed in a dry and cool place after use to avoid the environment such as humidity and prolonged exposure.