Keel Quadcopter Drone – An Ideal Platform For Delivery And Dropping
ZHT Keel Quadcopter Drone is a modular-design electrical quadcopter which can be configured with multitask payload, with a 10 kg loading capacity and a max 120-min flight time, which makes it an ideal platform for inspection, mapping, delivery and dropping.
The integrated PDB is compatible with various flight controllers. The power distribution board is able to supply power to the flight controller. It also reserves the interface for remote controller, which makes the circuit clean and small-size. It can fly 60 minutes even with 5 kg payload.
The whole UAV adopts a modular design with the arms, the batteries, the mission payloads, and the propellers, so it is possible to assemble it within 3 min by one operator.
Two 7S 28000 mAh batteries provide Keel Quadcopter a flight time of max 120 min at no payload, and it can still fly for 30 min with 10 kg payload.
ZHT Keel Quadcopter can equip with dual GPS for easier flight preparation and higher positioning accuracy.
Quick-mount structure for the mission payloads mounting, such as gimbal camera, LiDAR scanner, cargo delivery box, cargo release and drop device, megaphone, light, etc., allows multiple-mission-payload-mounting to carry out one task, such as synchronized inspection with upward-mounted and downward-mounted gimbal cameras, cargo delivery using a winch and LiDAR, etc.
Keel Heavy-lift Quadcopter supports multiple payloads, there are 6 places on the drone can carry different payloads such as gimbal camera, dropping device, delivery box and megaphone.
Quadcopter Drone Features
- 120 MIN Flight Time
- 10KG Loading Capacity
- Modular Design
- Carbon fiber frame, light weight, high strength
- Reasonable circuit layout design, reduce current crosstalk
- Advanced control system supports full autonomous flight, stable flight and high mission accuracy
- Optimized design, strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, stable flight in complex environment
- Strong power, long endurance, long control distance, support a variety of task loads, to meet the needs of various industries
- Support runaway return, with good wind resistance, rain and snow resistance
- The ground station has powerful functions, which can meet the real-time acquisition and monitoring of all kinds of video and signals
- All the arms, landing gears, Propellers can be removed or folded, easy to carry and operations
- Adapted to a variety of load equipment, can meet the application requirements of different scenarios
|Model||ZHT Keel Quadcopter Drone|
|Symmetric Wheelbase||1250 mm|
|Size||≈ 991*991*356 mm（Arms & landing gears Unfolded, Props removed）|
|Packing Size||≈ 1060*430*335 mm|
|Weight||Empty weight ≈ 4 kg （ excl. battery）|
|Empty weight ≈ 9.7 kg （ incl. Two batteries）|
|Max. Loading||≤ 5 kg|
|Max. Take-off Weight||≤ 14.7 kg|
|Max. Angle Of Rotation||150°/s|
|Max. Angle Of Pitch||25°|
|Max. Lifting Speed||3 m/s|
|Max. Descent Speed||2.5 m/s|
|Max. Speed||15 m/s|
|Service Ceiling||5500 m|
|Wind Resistance||12 m/s（Level 7）|
|Flight Time||≥ 120 min (no payload)|
|≥ 90 min (1.2 kg payload)|
|≥ 60 min (5 kg payload)|
|Control Range||5~30 km(Optional)|
|Storage Temp||-10 ~ 45℃|
|Working Temperature||﹣20℃ ~ 55℃|
|Remarks: The weight and size are measured by hand and may change according to different customizations. Please refer to the actual items.|